Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Move

So I moved down to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with a couple friends of mine. So far it's been absolutely amazing and I plan to stay here for at least another 3 or 4 months. I'll visit home a couple times in between then, but living here was the best move I've ever made. I feel stress free, anxiety free, and I'm just enjoying my life in general. I'm doing pretty well in cash games too so I feel like I have my groove back. I haven't done too much partying down here, as I consider it a business trip, but we did go out the other night and it was one of the best days/nights of my life.

I'm not sure how long I want to stay here. My lease is up in a little over 1 month, and as much as I love it here I miss the US a lot. It's hard to meet anyone new here and I've just mostly been staying in my condo playing poker. I do love playing, but I find when I play too much I am depressed regardless of how well I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment