Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hi

Testing this out, I might start posting some blogs again when I have some time and am bored. I'm making it public now too, and I'll leave all the old posts up. It's funny looking back at how ignorant I was, I mean I think I was intelligent for my age and all but just a bit too cocky and thought I knew way more than I did. I still don't know anything, but at least now I'm trying to be a bit more careful. I think realizing you don't know nearly as much as you think you do is a good thing though. It brings you back down to Earth. Anyway, I probably won't make a long update post. If you know me you probably know where I'm at right now in my life and that's all that matters. I'll use this to update the future instead of dwelling on the past.

I look forward to using this as an outlet again and being honest with everyone, or as honest as I can be!

-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment